Children's Flu Vaccinations
e-Consent…it’s so easy!
Working in partnership with Wirral Community Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust, we’re delighted to introduce a new way for our parents and carers to consent to their school aged children’s vaccinations.
You can now provide e-Consent for all your child’s vaccinations with the click of a button, using your mobile phone, computer, laptop or tablet.
The new e-Consent process is:
- safe and secure
- easy to use
- convenient and saves time
- friendly to the environment - saves paper
How it works:
- Click this link for the online form - https://www.wchcimms.co.uk/Forms/Flu
- the form is simple and easy to complete
- once you’ve completed the e-Consent form, click ‘submit’
- you’ll receive an email to confirm the form has been received securely
- the Trust’s Immunisation Team will receive your child’s form via a secure portal
- if you’ve consented, your child will have their vaccine here in school
Remember, the new e-Consent process is easy, secure and convenient!
For information of ALL school age vaccinations please visit wchc.nhs.uk/econsent/
To complete your all your child’s vaccination e-Consent forms, visit wchcimms.co.uk
Each school has a unique code to access the consent, please see your child’s school code below.
SCHOOL: KINGSWAY CODE: WC104997
If you have any queries about the new e-Consent process, please call the Immunisation Team on 0151 514 2510.
For more information about vaccinations visit - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/child-flu-vaccine/#:~:text=The%20nasal%20spray%20flu%20vaccine%20is%20free%20on%20the%20NHS,11%20children%20in%20secondary%20school