APPLY FOR A PLACE AT KINGSWAY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Please apply for a place at our school ideally online. If you are not able to apply online, download and complete either the TRANSFER FORM or Reception Class APPLICATION FORM below and email the completed scanned form to firstname.lastname@example.org or return to the postal address provided.
Please note that posted application forms can take more than 7 days to arrive with the Admissions team.
TRANSFER TO KINGSWAY PRIMARY FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL.
If your child is already at another Primary School and you wish for them to transfer to Kingsway Primary School, please in the first instance speak to the headteacher of your child's primary school and then complete a TRANSFER FORM below. Or register and apply online here: IN YEAR TRANSFER CLICK HERE
APPLY FOR A PLACE IN NURSERY AT KINGSWAY PRIMARY SCHOOL - (2&3 YEAR OLDS)
If you wish to apply for funded morning or afternoon sessions in the nursery at Kingsway Primary, please contact our School office direct for an application form 0151 638 5195.
Timetable for admissions to the Primary School for Foundation 2 (Reception) children.
- 15 January - This is the last day that applications will be accepted by the CYPD and not treated as late.
- 31 January - Information about preferences will be sent to voluntary aided and academy schools for consideration.
- February - Voluntary aided and academy schools will provide the CYPD with their ranked applications.
- March - Neighbouring authorities will share information and their offers.
- April - Offer letters and emails (online applicants only) for all schools’ Foundation 2 places will be sent by the CYPD.
- May - Late applications will then be considered.
- May - July Appeals to be heard and decided.
- September - Children begin school in Foundation 2.